Slip and fall
Mosby Law Firm attorneys may be able to help you receive compensation for your slip and fall injuries. Georgia law requires owners to make sure their premises are free from dangerous hazards that might cause injuries. If you have suffered injuries because of an unsafe property condition, our attorneys may be able to help you recover monetary damages by working with you to determine if you have a viable slip and fall case. In handling your claim, your slip and fall attorney may:
MLF Attorney will assess injuries by:
- Review your medical records to evaluate the extent of your injuries
- Work with a medical expert who may offer testimony regarding the medical treatments and rehabilitation procedures needed for you to recover
- Negotiate a settlement with the property owner or its insurance company, and
- If the settlement negotiations do not result in an adequate settlement offer your attorney prepare the case for trial
If you or one of your loved ones has encountered a slip and fall it is important to do the following:
- Report it immediately to the proper management person
- Obtaining witness names
- Obtain photos of the scene.
- Thoroughly document your injuries, symptoms and the effects on your activities
- Many times an establishment will quickly correct the situation, leaving no sign of it having been there to cause an accident.